A Place Of Love & Refuge
Watch the video below to get to know us!
Dominifarm Animal Sanctuary was established as a private sanctuary in 2013 by Dominique Delobbe, whose childhood dream was to provide a forever home for abused and unwanted animals; specifically, farm animals not suitable for adoption due to age and physical limitations.
- Our mission is to provide shelter, food, care and protection for the animals that call our sanctuary home.
- Through farm tours and social media, we give the animals a voice to tell the public their stories.
- Dominifarm Animal Sanctuary, Inc., is a registered nonprofit corporation with the Idaho Secretary of State. Our 501(c)(3)non-profit organization is qualified as a public charity under the IRC section.
- Dominifarm is a 3-acre working farm in Kuna, Idaho.
- We have over 50 animals from a variety of species!
- Horses, cows, goats, chickens, cows, pigs, turkeys, chickens, ducks, peahen, a couple of dogs, cats, a friendly donkey, an emu, an alpaca, and a miniature pony named Lady Gaga!
Diversity is Our Strength
- The sanctuary is entirely volunteer-run and 100% donation-driven.
- The strength and success of Dominifarm depends largely on the diversity and hard work of 60+ volunteers.
- We are a fully inclusive sanctuary that welcomes people from all walks of life and ability levels as we believe each one enriches the lives of our animals and our community at large.
We Do Not Discriminate
- Dominifarm Animal Sanctuary does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- These activities include, but are not limited to, the appointment to and termination from its Board of Directors, hiring and firing of contractors, selection of volunteers, selection of vendors, and providing of services.