If you are interested in visiting us, please read our guidelines and then contact Dominique at email@example.com to book a date.
- Guests are encouraged to wear closed toe shoes, and clothing you do not mind getting a little dirty. The tour is outside so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Children are allowed to visit under strict adult/parent/guardian supervision. Please let us know how many children are in your group at the time of booking.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow outside dogs/pets.
- We offer free visits to our sponsors, donors and volunteers’ close family.
- We do not charge a set admission, but donations are appreciated and 100% of the funds go towards Dominifarm’s operating costs.
- As we schedule our daily tasks and feedings around these tours, we will be unable to accommodate guests who arrive late. If you need to cancel, please email us 24 hours in advance.
- Visit days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- Tours are by appointment only and take place outside, weather permitting, and can be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control
- All guests must sign a liability form prior to entry to the Sanctuary
- Please do not feed anything to the animals without getting approval from your guide